If it's the law...guess I'll comply. I apologize if I inadvertently "tag" people who've already been tagged. What happens in that case?? What does 'the law' say about that?
1. Although I enjoy doing the doctor thing, I enjoy doing the mom thing so much more!! Actually I do only enough 'doctor stuff' to allow me to do the 'mom stuff' with grace and class (i.e. money and resources).
2. I've never been to the snow.
3. I'm afraid of heights. My feet get all tingly, and I actually start to feel like I'm being pulled to the edge and over the side of the building. So, eventhough I think going on the Amazing Race with my hubby would be tons of fun...I know I'd never be able to finish the race (much less actually win).
4. I love to talk. This is why I started a blog...so I could 'express myself' without subjecting anyone involuntarily to (even more of) my yapping.
5. I'm proud that my son looks like me. When I look in the mirror now, I see him. And I love my own reflection that much more because of it.
6. It makes my heart sing when my daughter tells everyone she wants to be a doctor "just like her DoctorMommy." Makes me feel as though she values what I'm doing, that she respects me...and that I'm setting a great example for her. That makes me feel like a good mother.
7. When I have discussions with my husband, I realize how smart he is...and I fall in love all over again. But, I also realize how little I actually know about anything not related to medicine...and that conjures up feelings of frustration with the 'process of becoming a doctor', which I feel is responsible for my uni-dimensional self, and lack of full development. Sometimes I feel like medicine has 'clipped my wings' and now I must regrow them, and learn to fly properly (i.e. remedial spiritual flying 101).